The Gradeall Glass Crusher (or bottle crusher) is the ideal solution for companies requiring something to deal waste glass bottles, where storage and disposal are costly and inconvenient.
This bottle crusher is suitable for dealing with large quantities of bottles in a variety of sizes up to 3 litres. It is capable of crushing over 4000 bottles per hour. Glass fragments are collected into a 140-litre wheelie bin which is housed in a lockable compartment in the machine.
A key advantage of bottle crushers is the reduction in the volume occupied by the waste glass, a large percentage of a bottles bottle is empty space, crushing it means more glass fits in each size. This improves transport efficiency making it easier to get the waste glass to a recycling plant ultimately saving you money. Crushed glass moves between containers silently so there is no irritating noises as the glass moves which is a problem when transferring bottles.
The glass crusher features a dust extraction system to prevent dust produced by the machine from becoming a problem especially if the machine is used indoors or in areas with limited ventilation such as onboard ships.
Larger Bottle Crusher Available
The glass crusher is available in a larger configuration with conveyor allowing it to empty into larger receptacles such as 1100 litre bin or tipping skips. Contact us for more information.
- Reduces the volume occupied by glass bottles by up to 80
- Accepts up to 3 litre glass containers
- Full spare parts availability from Gradeall
- Deposits crushed glass into 140 Litre wheelie bin
- Improved transport and storage efficiency reducing costs
- No irritating noise produced when collecting crushed glass
- Runs on 240v single phase supply
- Larger conveyor based machine available
|Max Width (mm)||1225|
|Max Depth (mm)||1408|
|Machine weight (Kg)||220|
|Power supply||230v Single Phase|
|Bin Capacity (Litres)||120|