Oil Drum & Paint Buckets
The optional Oil drum & paint bucket press for Gradeall vertical balers.
Typically paint buckets supplied to manufacturers/businesses comes in steel cans (also called paint buckets, paint drums or paint cans). These cans are typically thrown out and go to waste, however, with good values for scrap metal it makes sense to use a baler to crush these cans in order to generate a revenue from scrap steel rather than simply paying to dispose of them.
Reduce the clutter caused by old paint tins
Crushing paint cans, before and after
5 Litre thinners cans
These cans are commonly used for paint thinners, panel wipe, oil, floor polish and a wide range of chemicals.
20-litre paint cans
25-litre paint cans
An organised stack of crushed cans takes up much less space and is easier to transport to a scrap metal merchant where they can be exchanged for a price rather than cost your company to dispose of.
Why equip a Gradeall baler with an Oil drum & paint bucket press
- Generate revenue from scrap metal rather than pay for disposal
- Crush two cans in under 50 seconds
- 8:1 volume reduction. Get 8 paint cans into the same size as 1.
- Reduce on-site clutter
- Can crush a wide range of can sizes from a standard food can to a 40-gallon oil drum
- Remove the insert and use the baler as normal to bale plastics or cardboard
- Food Cans
- Industrial thinner cans
- 20-25 litre paint tins
- 40 gallon (55 US gallon) oil barrels/oil drums